All the documents should be submitted in original + 1 photocopy. All originals are returned.
- Work visa
Documents required for filing visa application
- registered application form
- 1 passport size colour photograph
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport biopage
- Copy of ID card
- work permit (original and its photocopy)
Original document issued by relevant Polish local authorities must be presented.
- preliminary employment agreement (original in and its photocopy) (if available)
The preliminary employment agreement must stipulate place, conditions and character of employment. The document shall be signed by both parties and drawn up in Polish and English.
- written declaration from the employer
The letter should confirm the intention to employ the alien as well as the character of employment, the position and the salary of the employee. The document must also include the contact details of the employer as well as the statement on providing the employee with social security scheme in Poland at the actual start of performing employment duties.
- proof of accommodation
e.g. confirmation letter from the employer confirming providing accommodation with indication of its character and location (dormitory, apartment), hotel reservation.
- documents proving the scope of activities of the employer
e.g. the company registration, documents confirming the income, amount of the income tax and the number of persons employed.
- health insurance (original and its photocopy)
Insurance certificate must cover the entire period of the visa validity.
The sum insured has to exceed 30.000 Euro
Only a policy issued by an insurance company based in Europe or listed insurance companies are accepted by the Embassies of the Schengen Countries in Manila.
The policy shall be valid for all Schengen area states.
The policy shall cover at least the entire period of the first trip.
Please see the requirements in "Travel Insurance" section.
- confirmed round-trip flight reservation with fixed dates, booking number
- work experience certificate (original and its photocopy)
- copies of educational certificates
- CV (biodata)
- proof of sufficient financial means necessary to cover the costs of alien’s entry into and at least the first month of stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions / movements of the last 6 months.
Form must be filled out on-line, printed out and signed personally by the applicant (for minors, the application shall be signed personally by at least one of the parents or a legal guardian while submitting the application).
All entries should be properly filled out - no blanks.
Size 35 x 45 mm.
Not older than 6 months.
Printed on high quality paper.
Please verify the requirements (Visa information → Photograph).
Must be valid at least 3 months calculating from the date of intended departure from the Schengen area.
Must contain at least two blank visa pages, excluding the endorsements pages.
Not older than 10 years (extended passports are not accepted).
Visas for the purpose of carrying out work are issued by the Polish Consul at the office relevant to the applicant's legal residence . The Polish consulate may also accept an application for employment visa lodged by a third-country national legally present but not residing in its jurisdiction, if the applicant has provided justification for lodging the application at that consulate. This is a Schengen visa (stay up to 90 days) or national type of visa issued for the period of stay corresponding to the period specified in the work permit but not exceeding one year.
Employment without prior authorization and relevant visa is strictly prohibited.
All photos must meet the requirements listed below. If these requirements have not been met, the applicant will have to deliver a new photo that meets the requirements.
- Size of photograph: 3.5 X 4.5 cm
- Sharp and in color, printed on high-quality paper with a white background
- Not older than 6 months, enabling identification of applying person
- "En face" - face straight to the objective, both sides of the face need to be visible
- Photograph must present a person from top of head to shoulders
- Size of the head should cover 70-80% of vertical length of a photo
- Head must be uncovered and unveiled, face must not be covered by hair, eyes must be visible, mouth must be shut
- Glasses must not be dark
- Eyes must be visible through frames
- Glasses must not reflect the light
- Chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- Face must not be shadowed by head cover
IF YOU WEAR GLASSES:
IF YOU WEAR RELIGIOUS HEAD COVERS:
Please click here learn more about photograph requirements.
The standard processing time for visa processing is 15 calendar days.
The processing time might be extended for citizens of certain countries or specific categories of travelers due to mandatory visa consultation. Third countries whose nationals or specific categories of such third country nationals who are subject to prior consultation is published on the website of the European Commission - click here.