Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Policy
Information on the processing of personal data of visa applicants
According to Art. 13 and Art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform that :
- The administrator, within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the GDPR, your personal data is processed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs with its registered office in Poland, in Warsaw (00-580), Al. J.Ch. Szucha 23, while the administrator is the Consul of the Republic of Poland in Manila.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who performs his duties in relation to data processed at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and foreign offices. IOD contact details: registered office address: Al. J.Ch. Szucha 23, 00-580 Warsaw e-mail adress: email@example.com
- The scope of processed personal data includes data contained in the visa application and in the passport document.
- Personal data was provided directly and in the case of minors through a parent or legal guardian.
- The data is processed on the basis of the premises contained in art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR and Art. 9 sec. 2 letter g of the GDPR in order to carry out the process of issuing a visa decision with the participation of an external entity based on the following legal provisions:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) No. 810/2009 of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas,
- Act of June 25, 2015 Consular Law,
- Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners,
Regulation (EC) No 1987/2006 - establishment, operation and use of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II) and Council Decision 2007/533/JHA of 12 June 2007 on the establishment, operation and use of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II).
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. issuing and delivering a visa decision, and then stored for archival purposes in accordance with the law and internal regulations.
- The data is protected under the provisions of the GDPR and may not be made available to third parties who are not authorized to access this data.
- Your data may be made available to relevant entities, including public authorities, on the basis of legal provisions. In the scope of making checks under SIS II, the competent administrator of personal data is the Chief Commander of the Police COT KSI, ul. Puławska 148/150, 02-624 Warsaw.
- Providing your personal data is a statutory requirement and is necessary to consider the case.
- If specific provisions do not provide otherwise, you have the right to control the processing of data, as specified in art. 15-19 of the GDPR, in particular the right to access your data and rectify, delete or limit processing.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner that will affect decision-making that may have legal effects or similarly significantly affect it. The data will not be profiled.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body to the following address: President of the Personal Data Protection Office st. 2 rates 00-193 Warsaw