- Student Visa
Documents required for filing visa application
- registered application form
- 1 passport size colour photograph
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport biopage
- Copy of ID card
- Travel health insurance certificate and its copy
- The sum insured has to exceed 30.000 Euro.
- Only a policy issued by an insurance company based in Europe or listed insurance companies are accepted by the Embassies of the Schengen Countries in Manila.
- For Schengen visa the insurance policy shall cover all Schengen area states.
- The policy shall cover the entire period of the stay.
- Please see the requirements in "Travel Insurance" section.
- university letter of admission or registration at an educational establishment for the purpose of attending academic or vocational courses or cover letter from the inviting company.
- document certifying the payment of the program fee for the whole period of studies (if applicable)
- certificate of educational qualifications certified with apostille stamp or legalized by the competent authorities
- evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study (if available)
- documents confirming financial resources for study in Poland
- confirmed flight reservation with booking number
- proof of accommodation
- Copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR)/re-entry permit - the document shall be valid for at least 3 months after expiry of the visa. For residents holding non-Philippine passport only.
Form must be filled out on-line, printed out and signed personally by the applicant (for minors the application shall be signed by one of the parents or a legal guardian).
All entries should be properly filled out - no blanks.
Size 35 x 45 mm.
Not older than 6 months.
Printed on high quality paper.
Complying with ICAO guidelines (International Civil Aviation Organization)
Please verify the requirements (Visa information → Photograph).
Must be valid at least 3 months calculating from the date of intended departure from the Schengen area.
Must contain at least two blank visa pages, excluding the endorsements pages.
Not older than 10 years (extended passports are not accepted).
e.g. . Bank certification, bank books, personal bank statements showing regular income, credit card statements or balance covering the last 6 months and employment letter of applicant. if the costs are covered by the sponsor: sponsor's 6 month bank account statement, a notary sponsorship letter, a document proving family ties.
All photos must meet the requirements listed below. If these requirements have not been met, the applicant will have to deliver a new photo that meets the requirements.
- Size of photograph: 3.5 X 4.5 cm
- Sharp and in color, printed on high-quality paper with a white background
- Not older than 6 months, enabling identification of applying person
- "En face" - face straight to the objective, both sides of the face need to be visible
- Photograph must present a person from top of head to shoulders
- Size of the head should cover 70-80% of vertical length of a photo
- Head must be uncovered and unveiled, face must not be covered by hair, eyes must be visible, mouth must be shut
- Glasses must not be dark
- Eyes must be visible through frames
- Glasses must not reflect the light
- Chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- Face must not be shadowed by head cover
IF YOU WEAR GLASSES:
IF YOU WEAR RELIGIOUS HEAD COVERS:
Please click here learn more about photograph requirements.
The standard processing time for visa processing is 15 calendar days.
The processing time might be extended for citizens of certain countries or specific categories of travelers due to mandatory visa consultation. Third countries whose nationals or specific categories of such third country nationals who are subject to prior consultation is published on the website of the European Commission - click here.