- Tourism Visa
Documents required for filling visa application
- registered application form
- 1 passport size colour photograph
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport biopage
- Copy of ID card
Travel health insurance certificate and its copy
The sum insured has to exceed 30.000 Euro.
Only a policy issued by an insurance company based in Europe or listed insurance companies are accepted by the Embassies of the Schengen Countries in Manila.
The policy shall be valid for all Schengen area states.
The policy shall cover at least the entire period of the first trip.
Please see the requirements in "Travel Insurance" section.
- documents indicating the purpose of the journey and countries to be visited
- proof of sufficient financial means
- proof of employment / private business / studies / pension
- proof of ownership of real estate property in the Philippines (if applicable)
- confirmed round-trip flight reservation with fixed dates, booking number and transport reservation in the Schengen states if the applicant visits more than one Schengen country
- Hotel reservation or other proof of accommodation
- Birth certificate, notarized consent from custodian/certificate of custody/letter from school/a copy of a custodian’s passport/Department of Social Welfare and Development clearance
For children under 18 years of age only.
Copy of Alien Certificate Registration (ACR)/re-entry permit - the document shall be valid for at least 3 months after expiry of the visa. For residents holding non-Philippine passport only.
Form must be filled out on-line, printed out and signed personally by the applicant (for minors, the application shall be signed personally by at least one of the parents or a legal guardian while submitting the application).
All entries should be properly filled out - no blanks.
Size 35 x 45 mm.
Not older than 6 months.
Printed on high quality paper.
Please verify the requirements (Visa information → Photograph).
Must be valid at least 3 months calculating from the date of intended departure from the Schengen area.
Must contain at least two blank visa pages, excluding the endorsements pages.
Not older than 10 years (extended passports are not accepted).
e.g. the detailed day to day itinerary of the planned trip, confirmation of the order travel from host organization (voucher).
e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions / movements of the last 6 months or tax clearance for the previous year, for sponsorship - notary sponsorship letter covering the period of the requested visa and bank transactions of a sponsor.
For company employees - original letter from employer confirming the position in the company, date of employment, salary for the last 6 months and period of holidays granted (certificate of leave of absence). The letter must include the name and position of the person who signed the certificate, registration and contact details of the company.
For private business – confirmation of business registration, license, income tax return, business financial statement;
For students – proof of enrolment, certificate from the school with confirmation of leave of absence and the valid student's ID card. You may be also requested to submit a student’s record-book;
For pensioners – pension certificate indicating the amount of pension;
For unemployed – a written and signed explanation on the applicant’s labour situation;
All photos must meet the requirements listed below. If these requirements have not been met, the applicant will have to deliver a new photo that meets the requirements.
- Size of photograph: 3.5 X 4.5 cm
- Sharp and in color, printed on high-quality paper with a white background
- Not older than 6 months, enabling identification of applying person
- "En face" - face straight to the objective, both sides of the face need to be visible
- Photograph must present a person from top of head to shoulders
- Size of the head should cover 70-80% of vertical length of a photo
- Head must be uncovered and unveiled, face must not be covered by hair, eyes must be visible, mouth must be shut
- Glasses must not be dark
- Eyes must be visible through frames
- Glasses must not reflect the light
- Chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- Face must not be shadowed by head cover
IF YOU WEAR GLASSES:
IF YOU WEAR RELIGIOUS HEAD COVERS:
Please click here learn more about photograph requirements.
The standard processing time for visa processing is 15 calendar days. Exceptionally, can be extended up to 60 days.