Schengen "C" visa
- Schengen "C" visa
Schengen "C" visa
Schengen short-term visa
It is issued to persons who plan to stay in the territory of Poland or the Schengen states jointly (during one or several trips) for up to 90 days during each 180-day period, calculated from the date of entry into the territory of the Member States, or who plan to move within the Schengen territory for transit (by train, car, plane).
PURPOSE OF TRAVEL
- VISITING RELATIVES/FRIENDS
Applicants must present two (2) sets of documents for a visa application – one (1) original set of documents and one (1) set of photocopies.
All documents must be arranged according to the checklist of supporting documents required for visa application process.
- All documents for the set of photocopies should be in A4 size paper.
- Applicants are requested to submit the required documents during the visa application.
The checklists of documents are not exhaustive. The Consul may request each applicant to provide additional documents confirming the information provided in the visa application and ask the applicant to come to the Embassy in person for an interview.
- All forms of communication to the applicant for request of additional documents or further information on the status of their application will be sent through the provided email address on the form. Therefore, applicants are advised to regularly check their emails for messages during the whole period of processing of their visa applications.
- For family and group applications, each applicant must have the same set of documents and also arranged according to the checklist of supporting documents required for visa application process.
LIST OF MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR SCHENGEN VISA APPLICANTS
- Visa Application Form - completed and signed;
- current color photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm (from Art. 10 (EC) No. 810/2009);
- passport issued within the last ten years, valid for at least 3 months from the date of intended return (in justified urgent cases this criterion may be omitted), with at least 2 blank (blank) pages for visas (Art.12 (EC) No 810 / 2009);
- a copy of your passport with personal data;
- health insurance, valid throughout the territory of all Schengen States, for an amount not less than EUR 30,000, covering any expenses that may arise from sudden return for medical reasons, urgent medical care, emergency hospital treatment or death during stay. The insurance should be valid for the period of the planned stay or transit (applicants for a single or double visa should have insurance covering the entire period of the planned stay; persons applying for a multiple visa should have insurance covering the entire period of the planned first stay / entry, Article 15 (EC) no. 810/2009). You can download the list of accredited insurance companies developed by the Local Schengen Cooperation in the Republic of the Philippines here;
- documents confirming the purpose and conditions of the planned stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland (Article 14 (EC) No. 810/2009); - below you will find a list of sample documents that should be provided depending on the destination; flight / travel reservations or other proof of intended means of transport;
- documents confirming the earned income and presented as proof of the applicant's financial relations with the country of residence:
- employed persons: employment certificate confirming the position of the employee, date of employment and duration of leave, and must include the name and title of the signatory, employer's contact details and salary;
- private entrepreneurs: license / company registration; last tax declaration;
- pupils and students: student ID or certificate from the school / university confirming the status of the student / student along with the consent to leave;
- if applicable, documents confirming the ownership (land, house or, if applicable, other property) or marital status, e.g. marriage certificate certified with apostille stamp or legalized by the competent authorities;
- one of the following documents confirming possession of funds for the stay in Schengen countries:
- valid, issued by the bank, account status certificate;
- valid credit card (certificate of funds that can be used);
- valid certificate from the place of work on the income for the last 6 months;
- for travelers' checks issued in the name of the applicant – original and copy;
- up-to-date bank account statement for the last 6 months;
- a residence permit under the law of the Republic of the Philippines along with the right of re-entry (in the case of foreigners residing in the Republic of the Philippines).
LIST OF SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED BY MINORS
- a birth certificate certified with apostille stamp or legalized by the competent authorities ;
- a notarized consent of a parent or legal guardian who did not sign the visa application for the minor's departure from the Philippines (original and copy). If both parents / legal guardians are present, a notarized consent to leave is not required when submitting a visa application from a minor;
- if a minor travels without both parents (for example with a sports group) – consent of both parents for the minor's departure from the Philippines drawn up by a notary;
- if a minor has only one guardian, an appropriate document should be presented (a court decision granting sole parental authority, a death certificate or another document);
- in the case of minors traveling with accompanying parents, a photocopy of the valid parental visa is required.